Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Hymns About Trials and Tribulation - To Live a Person Must Have the Truth

The Church of Almighty God, Hymns About Trials and Tribulation
Picture of The Church of Almighty God


Hymns About Trials and Tribulation - To Live a Person Must Have the Truth

I
One who believes in God must have God's words with him to avoid a dull life. The light shines from God's word, without the words of GodI don't know who I am. To keep our heart close to God, we must read His words and often commune with the truth. To receive God's approval, we must seek the truth. The path of life grows more magnificent under my feet. My change of disposition will be commended by GodI will continue to strive to work hard and forge forward. Success is calling to me.
II
When encountering issues, we should pray and seek God. And it's a happy thing to be with the Holy SpiritWith Christ to guide us and words to show the way, it's possible to gain the truth. Firmly believing in Christ, holding fast the true way, I won't regret. To receive God's approval, we must seek the truthThe path of life grows more magnificent under my feet. My change of disposition will be commended by God. I will continue to strive to work hard and forge forward. Success is calling to me.
III
To live a meaningful life, we must have the truth. A life without the truth is a life of suffering. Believing in fate will not solve our problems. Only gaining the truth, can we have the reality of life, can we have the reality of life. Know that God's work is utterly righteous. The craftiest human cannot deceive God. To receive God's approval, we must seek the truth. The path of life grows more magnificent under my feet. My change of disposition will be commended by God. I will continue to strive to work hard and forge forward. Success is calling to me. Success is calling to me.

from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?"

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?" Everyone who sincerely believes in the Lord hopes to be a wi...