Friday, September 27, 2019

Church Hymns | Oh God, You Give Me So Much Love

The Church of Almighty God, Praise Hymns
Picture of The Church of Almighty God


Church Hymns | Oh God, You Give Me So Much Love

I

Oh God, Your judgment is real, righteous and holy. Your words are the light to expose man's evil ways. Once I believed but did not know how my rebellion grieved You. I feel shame and regret, in debt to You. Oh … Today I understand. So many times, I have looked back on the path that I have walked. If only for myself, I am defiant. I will understand the truth, reach a purer love for You. Though I may suffer, I am willing. Oh God.

II
Your judgment awakens me and I can see Your love. Only by knowing Your righteousness am I aware of my corruption. Looking back, so many times You have been my guide, protecting me, every step of the way! I see the cost You paid to save me. You deserve the love of all mankind. So many times, I have looked back on the path that I have walked. If only for myself, I am defiant. I will understand the truth, reach a purer love for You. Though I may suffer, I am willing. Though I may suffer, Lord, I am willing. Though I may suffer more, I am willing. Oh God. Oh God. (Wow … wow … wow …)

III
You've spoken many words, gone to much trouble to save me. Without Your judgment I could not be transformed. In the face of Your love, in gratitude and debt to You. It's Your work that saves and changes me!

 IV 
Oh, practicing Your words, experiencing their truth, my heart is filled with endless joy. I know Your words are truth and that Your love is real. I seek to love You and know You. The sweetest blessing in life! So many times, I have looked back on the path that I have walked. If only for myself, I am defiant.Wow …

I will understand the truth, reach a purer love for You. Though I may suffer, I am willing. Though I may suffer, Lord, I am willing. Though I may suffer more, I am willing. Oh God. Wow … wow … God! (Wow … wow …)


Recommended: What Is Salvation?  –  I Understood the True Meaning of Salvation and How to Stop Sinning

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?"

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?" Everyone who sincerely believes in the Lord hopes to be a wi...