Sunday, October 27, 2019

English Worship Songs Lyrics | Walking on the Right Path of Human Life



English Worship Songs Lyrics | Walking on the Right Path of Human Life

Verse 1
God's words are the truth, the more I read them, the brighter that my heart becomes. God's words reveal the mystery of life. Suddenly I see the light.
Pre-chorus 1
All that I have comes from God. It's all by the grace of God.
Chorus
I follow Christ, pursue truth and life; I'm walking on the right path of human life. I follow Christ, experience God's workThe path gets brighter, the farther I go. The path gets brighter, the farther I go.


Verse 2
The judgment and exposure of God's words allow me to see corruption of man. I once lived for flesh in the ways of Satan, loving pleasures of sin, much like an animal. And I had a longing for fame and status, tasting the bitterness of corruption.
Pre-chorus 2
God's words awakened me, and from the darkness I then saw the light.
Chorus
I follow Christ, pursue truth and life; I'm walking on the right path of human life. I follow Christ, experience God's work. The path gets brighter, the farther I go. The path gets brighter, the farther I go.

Verse 3
Through judgment of God's words, I see my corruption. By knowing truth it's cleansed. How precious is the truthBy practicing the truth, performing my duties, my heart is at ease and peace. I stand witness in trials and refinement. Thanks to God's care and protection.
Pre-chorus 3
Tasting His loveliness, through tribulations, my heart will love God forever.
Chorus
I follow Christ, pursue truth and life; I'm walking on the right path of human life. I follow Christ, experience God's work. The path gets brighter, the farther I go. The path gets brighter, the farther I go.

Bridge
I will not be confused, God's words will guide. His judgment has saved me; my heart praises Him forever.

Chorus
I follow Christ, pursue truth and life, I'm walking on the right path of human life. I follow Christ, experience God's work. The path gets brighter, the farther I go. The path gets brighter, the farther I go.

Recommended for you:
Does the judgment of the last days mentioned in the Bible refer to Almighty God’s work in the last days?
Why are good sheep in the church able to investigate Eastern Lightning? Are those people who are unable to seek and investigate God's work in the last days able to enter the kingdom of heaven after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?"

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?" Everyone who sincerely believes in the Lord hopes to be a wi...