Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Praise Hymns | God's Love Spreads All Over the World

The Church of Almighty God, Praise Hymns
Picture of The Church of Almighty God


Praise Hymns | God's Love Spreads All Over the World
I
Almighty God, a righteous, holy God, Your pure love is like drifting snowflakes, white and beautiful, with a faint scent. Softly enchanting, it floats down on me and dissolves into my love. Your familiar voice reaches out and calls to me. It saves me from Satan's forces and brings me back to You. The clouds kiss green mountains, and winds kiss the great seas. Your people rejoice with You. We gather round the exalted throne and worship You together. The world's filled with our voices lifted up in praise. And I will be with You day and night, never to be apart. No, I could never stop loving You. You're always in my heart.
II
By contemplation of Your words and understanding the truth, our hearts are brightened. Your words are the truth, and Your words are the life. We live in Your words, and we are face-to-face with You. We are fortunate to experience Your judgment and enjoy Your love. Passing through fire and water, our love for You is pure. We know Your disposition, see how lovely You are. When I submit and praise You, bliss and sweetness fills my heart, bliss and sweetness fills my heart. We gather round the exalted throne and worship You together. The world's filled with our voices lifted up in praise. And I will be with You day and night, never to be apart. No, I could never stop loving You. You're always in my heart.
III
God's words are with us, water and sustain us. Our corruption is cleansed, and we are renewed. The truth becomes man's life, and this reveals God's almightiness. God's words accomplish all, God's will is done. Christ's kingdom comes, God's words hold power on the earth. God's love can be seen everywhere, spreading around the world, clearly warming the hearts of millions. My heart is filled with sweetness and bliss. New people with new songs, new dances and new life, our lives are happy, our lives are sweet. And I will be with You day and night, never to be apart. No, I could never stop loving You. You're always in my heart. You're always in my heart.


Recommended: What Is Salvation? – The Only Path to Gain It - What Salvation Is and How It’s Gained From God

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?"

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?" Everyone who sincerely believes in the Lord hopes to be a wi...