Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Praise God Hymn | I Want to Sing for God | Church Hymn

The Church of Almighty God, Church Hymn, Praise God Hymn


Praise God Hymn | I Want to Sing for God | Church Hymn

I
I've gained much from God's truthful work. From His words, man's corruption I've seen. From His truth, God's disposition, the meaning of life I have known. God's judgment reveals man's rebellion, satanic corruption is seen. Trials reveal my lack of truth, falling before God I repent. I want to sing for God, to sing the words that are in my heart. From the world He has chosen me, saved me through His work. I want to sing for God, to sing the words that are in my heart. From the world He has chosen me, saved me through His work. I want to sing for God.

II
Thanks to God that we have a chance to be judged and purified. His salvation, so great and real; His love is too much to repay. God's flesh, humble and hidden, suffers all pains to bring us truth. God's people enjoy God's wordsattend a sumptuous feast. I want to sing for God, to sing the words that are in my heart. From the world He has chosen me, saved me through His work. I want to sing for God, to sing the words that are in my heart. From the world He has chosen me, saved me through His work. I want to sing for God.

III
God's words are the riches of life, allow me to live like a human. Resolve to fulfill my duties, seek truth, testify and praise God. Seek truth, testify and praise GodI want to sing for God, to sing the words that are in my heart. From the world He has chosen me, saved me through His work. I want to sing for God, to sing the words that are in my heart. From the world He has chosen me, saved me through His work. I want to sing for God. I want to sing for God, to sing the words that are in my heart. From the world He has chosen me, saved me through His work. I want to sing for God, to sing the words that are in my heart. From the world He has chosen me, saved me through His work. I want to sing for God.



No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?"

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?" Everyone who sincerely believes in the Lord hopes to be a wi...