Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Praise Hymns - Almighty God, My Heart Belongs to You

The Church of Almighty God, Church Hymns


Praise Hymns  - Almighty God, My Heart Belongs to You


1
Whose words are sweetest and nourished my spirit? Whose love's most beautiful and seized my heart? Whose work's most wonderful, cleansing man's vice? Who gives salvationtakes me to God's throne? Who expresses the truth to save man? Who makes me see the light once again? Who is the most lovable person? Who's the one that I will think of always? Almighty God, my beloved, You're in my heart. Almighty God, my beloved, You own my heart.
2
You've been managing man for six thousand years, now incarnated again to gain people. You sigh heavily at man's great vice, watching all people from up in heaven. Walking among, interacting with man, You are experiencing worldly hardships. You speak and work, giving of Your heart's blood to perfect people who truly love You. Almighty God, my beloved, You're in my heart. Almighty God, my beloved, You own my heart.
3
What should people get from their belief in God? They should get knowledge of God and the truth. What's the most worthwhile hardship to endure? The one causing man's disposition to change. Which path yields success? Peter's path of loving God. What is true love for GodCaring for Him with heart. God hopes man can be changed and gained by Him. I'll try to satisfy Him, soothe His heart. Almighty God, my beloved, You're in my heart. Almighty God, my beloved, You own my heart.

From The Church of Almighty God

Recommended: Best gospel music videos - Live in God's Light - Take 5 Mins to Come Before God: God's Love Encircles My heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?"

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?" Everyone who sincerely believes in the Lord hopes to be a wi...