Saturday, August 10, 2019

Praise God Hymn | Oh God, I Cannot Be Without You

The Church of Almighty God, Praise God Hymn, Kingdown Praise
Picture of The Church of Almighty God


Praise God Hymn | Oh God, I Cannot Be Without You


I
It is You who brings me before You. It is Your sweet words, it is Your gentle love, Your enrapturing love, that holds my heart so tight, that makes my heart in love with You from this day on. Oh … My heart always thinks of You. Oh … My heart always thinks of You.
II
I have fallen deeply in love with You. No human words could do it justice. Your beautiful countenance causes me to love You. Your warm words pull on my heartstrings. Pruning, dealing, disciplining, and enlightenment bring me to experience Your love even more. And oh … I cannot be without You. Oh … I cannot be without You.
III
Oh God! You are truly lovely. Your wise deeds enrapture me. Though today pain refines my heart through trials, I don't regret falling in love with You. Oh God! Just let me love You as much as I can. I submit to Your orchestrations. I submit without complaint.
IV
I will do my best to satisfy You, for I love You so much. Though the trials are so severe and I don't know when they will end, I am full of faith in You. So long as I please You, I'm willing to suffer even chastisement. Oh … My love for You will never change. Oh … My love for You will never change. Oh … I cannot be without You. Oh God, I cannot be without You.

from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

Recommended:
Gospel Music Videos: The Lives of All Beings of Creation Come From God
Find the Appearance of God: The Holy Spiritual Body of Almighty God Has Appeared (Version 2)
Attend the Feast With the Lord: Hymns of Truth | Do You Truly Understand God's Will

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?"

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?" Everyone who sincerely believes in the Lord hopes to be a wi...