Sunday, August 18, 2019

Praise God Hymn | I Can't Say All That Is in My Heart

The Church of Almighty God,
Picture of The Church of Almighty God

Praise God Hymn | I Can't Say All That Is in My Heart

I

Today I have met You, my hopes have all come true. I have enjoyed all the riches in Your warm, loving embrace. Your heart is truly beautiful, Your love captivates me. What You have and what You are, they are so precious to me. I can't describe, there are no words: How lovely is Almighty GodYou live here amongst mankind and set examples in every way. Your love is my companion. Your words ever supply me. You refine and cleanse me. In suffering judgment, I taste the sweetness within. In Your true love for me, I cannot say all in my heart. Purified, I am Yours, and I'll love You forever!

II

Having weathered storms, I am more attached to You. Through suffering and refinement, my heart's been awakened. Through the course of hardships, I have learned to submit. No longer passive or rebellious, I now know Your will. Although Your words are severe, You have the most benevolent heart. You work for man's destination, You are waiting for them to return. Your love is my companion. Your words ever supply me. You refine and cleanse me. In suffering judgment, I taste the sweetness within. In Your true love for me, I cannot say all in my heart. Purified, I am Yours, and I'll love You forever!


from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs


Recommended: 
Top Gospel Song of All Time - Those Who Love God Live in the Light
Find the Appearance of God - The Attitude Those Who Obey God’s Authority Should Possess
Attend the Feast With the Lord - Changes in Disposition Are Inseparable From the Work of the Holy Spirit


No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?"

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?" Everyone who sincerely believes in the Lord hopes to be a wi...