Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Praise Hymns | God's Love Always Remains in My Heart

The Church of Almighty God, Praise Hymns
Picture of The Church of Almighty God


Praise Hymns | God's Love Always Remains in My Heart

I
In my journey of following God, I have enjoyed all of His love. His words and His requirements are all His protection and love. In my times of great weakness and tears, God's words encourage me on. Through all the times I've been let down, His words lift me back on my feet. (God) Your love is precious, without regrets. Your love in me I deeply feel. (Almighty God) You are so lovely. (Your love) Your love I recall. (God, Your love) Your love I recall. Your love, Your love I recall.
II
God's love for man is vivid and real. His judgments and His trials are aimed to cleanse and perfect me. His refinement helps me to grow. God suffered great hardships to lead me, staying always by my side. I've complained and misunderstood Him, and He has tolerated those times. (God) Your love is precious, without regrets. Your love in me I deeply feel. (Almighty God) You are so lovely. (Your love) Your love I recall. (God, Your love) Your love I recall. Your love, Your love I recall.
III
God's selfless love has been exchanged, exchanged for my salvation. The truth bestowed by God made me have a true life. Oh! Almighty God, Your love remains in my heart. Oh! Almighty God, I'll love You forever.
IV
No matter how corrupted I am or how difficult I can be, God is always incredibly patient, always feeding and watering me. Through persecution, setbacks and failures, God's words have encouraged me on. His love is most beautiful and true. Forever I could speak this way. (God) Your love is precious, without regrets. Your love in me I deeply feel. (Almighty God) You are so lovely. (Your love) Your love I recall. (God, Your love) Your love I recall. Your love, Your love I recall.

From The Church of Almighty God

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?"

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?" Everyone who sincerely believes in the Lord hopes to be a wi...