Friday, October 4, 2019

Praise Hymns | Song of Heartfelt Attachment

The Church of Almighty God, Praise Hymns
Picture of The Church of Almighty God


Praise Hymns | Song of Heartfelt Attachment

I
Here is One, He is God in the flesh. What He says, what He does, all is the truth. His wisdom, His righteousness, I love them all. Meeting Him, having Him, I am so blessed. Here is One, He is God in the flesh. What He says, what He does, all is the truth. His wisdom, His righteousness, I love them all. Meeting Him, having Him, so blessed am I. His heart, His love have me conquered. Give Him love, follow Him, oh my beloved. I love Him, I feel sweet, suffer for Him. Gain Him, live for Him, forever love Him.
II
My heart, given to Him, I feel happy. My whole being living for Him, this is my life. Loving Him, serving Him, a great honor for me. Nothing else my heart wants, I am content. Care His will, His thoughts, and His worries. It's my wish to delight and satisfy Him. I serve in the house of God, fulfilling duty. Obey Him, loyal to Him, offer myself. His heart, His love have me conquered. Give Him love, follow Him, oh my beloved. I love Him, I feel sweet, suffer for Him. Gain Him, live for Him, forever love Him.


Recommended: How to Worship God to Gain God's Approval? - Is Your Belief in God True Worship or Verbal Belief? Know It From 2 Points

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?"

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?" Everyone who sincerely believes in the Lord hopes to be a wi...