Sunday, September 22, 2019

Praise Hymn | A Heart-to-Heart With God

The Church of Almighty God, Praise Hymn
Picture of The Church of Almighty God


Praise Hymn | A Heart-to-Heart With God

1
Oh God! There is so much in my heart I want to say to You. Through Your words, my heart's door opened, I heard Your voice. Your words are truth, nourishing my heart like spring water. Thinking of Your words, my heart's bright, at peace, joy, ease. I have now understood the truth through practicing Your words. I see You're righteous, holy, true love in Your words. I feel Your loveliness; You're so worthy of love. In faith I've enjoyed peace, joy; to You I'm closer. I have now seen that the judgment of the last days is so meaningful for the corrupt humanity. So I have resolved that I will pursue the truth, perform my duty to repay Your love for me. 
2
Oh God! There is so much in my heart I want to say to You. Your words pierce my heart and expose my ugly soul. I am so full of satanic disposition, arrogant, difficult, often lie and cheat You. I have now seen that the judgment of the last days is so meaningful for the corrupt humanity. So I have resolved that I will pursue the truth, perform my duty to repay Your love for me. 
3
Deeply corrupt, full of lavish hopes, I do deals with You. It's Your judgment and chastisement that cleanse and save me. Without it I'd sink to hell for resisting You. Without Your last days' truths, in vain my faith would be. I have now seen that the judgment of the last days is so meaningful for the corrupt humanity. So I have resolved that I will pursue the truth, perform my duty to repay Your love for me.


Recommended: Gospel Music Videos – Find the Appearance of God - Attend the Feast With the Lord: Christ's Kingdom Is Realized Among Men

No comments:

Post a Comment

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?"

2019 Christian Crosstalk | "Who Are the Wise Virgins?" Everyone who sincerely believes in the Lord hopes to be a wi...